Dallas Attorney Shelly B. West serving Dallas, Collin, Tarrant and Denton Counties.
Attorney Information
Contact Us
Courthouse Maps
Frequently Asked  Questions
Lawyer Jokes
Legal Forms
Legal Information
Legal Links
Office Maps
Press Room
Site Map
Web Specials
What's New-TX Law
Our Dallas law offices are directly off the DART rail Lover's Lane Station.
Our Dallas law offices are directly off the DART Lover's Lane Rail Station
Dallas Lawyer accepting Visa.Dallas Lawyer accepting Mastercard.Dallas Lawyer accepting American Express.
Free Legal forms concerning annulments, advance directive to physician,living wills, divorce,child support,genral litigation,grandparents access,name change in Texas,shelly west,Dallas Lawyer

Legal Forms

If you are planning on using our services, you will find legal forms available for download here. Filling out these forms before your appointment will streamline the process and ultimately save you time and money. Please call us at 214-373-9292 if you have any questions when filling out our legal forms. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 4 or later) to view.
Form/Worksheet Use when -

Advance Directive and Family

Advance Directive and Friends

otherwise known as a Living Will, this document limits medical treatment in the situation that you have a terminal condition.
Annulment applying for an annulment or responding to an annulment petition
Child Support Enforcement attempting to obtain child support from your ex-spouse that was ordered in a prior court order
Divorce filing for divorce or responding to a divorce petition
Divorce Modification divorced or have already had a paternity order issued by a court and need to modify the child support, custody, visitation or health insurance for children
General Litigation your case is not a family law or probate law matter, such as business law, small lawsuits, etc. and you are suing someone or someone is suing you
Grandparents Access grandparent trying to obtain visitation with your grandchild(ren)
Medical Power of Attorney you want to appoint someone to help you make medical decision
Name Change you want your name changed from your given name or married name and are not going through a divorce
Organ Donation you want to donate organs at your death
Paternity the parents of the children were not married and there is no order in place yet stating the identity of the father
Probate you have a relative that has died and you need to legally finalize their affairs
Property Enforcement attempting to obtain property that was awarded to you in a divorce/annulment
SAPCR - Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship a suit is needed regarding visitation, child support, health insurance, etc. and doesn't fit the other categories, often if the grandmother/parents are filing for custody of the child
Wills creating a will, statutory durable power of attorney, medical or health care power of attorney, power of attorney for children or directive to physician

Get your free Acrobat reader here:

Attorney Information : Contact Us : Courthouse Maps : Disclaimers & Privacy Policy
Frequently Asked Questions : Home : Attorney Jokes : Legal Forms : Legal Information : Legal Links
Office Maps : Press Room : Site Map : Web Specials : What's New in TX Law